If you submit a ticket without having an account to access to the Help Center, you’ll receive an email invitation to set up an account.
Student Information System (SIS)
When selecting the icon, you will be directed to the new Help Center. Before entering a ticket, you will need to set up an account. For more information about setting up an account, see: Help Center: Set Up Your Account
Submit a Ticket
There are three ways to submit a ticket for VFP, FIS, SIS, and SCView and one additional way for FIS.
- Submit a ticket through the Help Center@ https://help.csiu.org/portal/en/home
- Sign in to your Help Center account.*
- Click the white plus icon in the blue header:
- Click Submit a ticket.
- Add information about your request and attach files if needed.
- Click Submit.
- Email us
- Call us
- FIS only: submit a ticket through the software using this widget:
*To set an up account, you’ll first need to click the link in the email invitation from CSIU Computer Services. If you did not get an email, please see the Request Email Invitation section on this article: Help Center: Set Up Your Account